Arizona Interactive Marketing Association (AZIMA) is a nonprofit organization setting the standard in interactive marketing in Arizona through education, events, networking, scholarships, and recognition of excellence. Driven by an extreme passion for interactive marketing, AZIMA constantly seeks to raise the bar by improving our members’ understanding and application of industry best practices. Recognizing that all areas of interactive marketing work together to drive results, each interactive discipline—search, social, local, mobile, Web, email, display, video, lead generation, optimization, analytics—is integrated in our programs and events through the year.
Each year, with 10 monthly dinner events, the TIM Awards, and our holiday mixer, AZIMA brings the equivalent of a three-day conference like SMX or SES directly to our membership. Events feature the best and brightest from all over the country from big brands like Google, Facebook, Zappos, Exact Target, Groupon, and The Grammy Awards. Past presenters include industry experts Rand Fishkin, SEOmoz; Danny Sullivan, editor-in-chief Search Engine Land; Marty Weintraub, CEO of aimClear; Jonathan Salem Baskins author and columnist for Forbes and Advertising Age; Joe Pulizzi founder of the Content Marketing Institute, and Jay Baer, social media expert and author of Youtility.
AZIMA was designed specifically for:
AZIMA’s comprehensive annual membership includes:
- Monthly interactive marketing training sessions taught by world-class experts
- Monthly social networking events featuring informative and entertaining speakers
- Access to job boards and special programs
- Representation on issues of importance to the interactive marketing community in Arizona
- Discounts on tools, resources and national interactive marketing trade shows and expos
Improve your skills and take your career to new heights by joining the Arizona Interactive Marketing Association.
Please activate some Widgets.
- Jan 28Is SEO Dead? Danny Sullivan Reports on the State of SearchLast Thursday over 250 AZIMA and SEMPO members had the opportunity to attend a presentation of the State of Search for 2015 by icon Danny Sullivan.
- Jan 23Digital Summit Returns to PhoenixThe area’s largest digital marketing conference is just 2 weeks away! Digital Summit Phoenix will be held Feb. 4-5 at the Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts and will feature dozens of industry thought leaders from top digital brands including LinkedIn, Salesforce, eBay, Citi, Microsoft, and more.
- Nov 25The Harmonious Collision of Search Engine Marketing and Targeted Display
- User Experience
- Online Video
- Mobile App
- Integrated Interactive Campaign
- Content Marketing Campaign
- Email Marketing Campaign
- Social Media Campaign
- Mobile Marketing Campaign
- Display Ad
- Rich Media Ad
- Native Display Advertising
- SEO Campaign
- PPC Campaign
- Brand of the Year
- Interactive Person of the Year