Arizona Interactive Marketing Association (AZIMA) is a nonprofit organization setting the standard in interactive marketing in Arizona through education, events, networking, scholarships, and recognition of excellence. Driven by an extreme passion for interactive marketing, AZIMA constantly seeks to raise the bar by improving our members’ understanding and application of industry best practices. Recognizing that all areas of interactive marketing work together to drive results, each interactive discipline—search, social, local, mobile, Web, email, display, video, lead generation, optimization, analytics—is integrated in our programs and events through the year.
Each year, with 10 monthly dinner events, the TIM Awards, and our holiday mixer, AZIMA brings the equivalent of a three-day conference like SMX or SES directly to our membership. Events feature the best and brightest from all over the country from big brands like Google, Facebook, Zappos, Exact Target, Groupon, and The Grammy Awards. Past presenters include industry experts Rand Fishkin, SEOmoz; Danny Sullivan, editor-in-chief Search Engine Land; Marty Weintraub, CEO of aimClear; Jonathan Salem Baskins author and columnist for Forbes and Advertising Age; Joe Pulizzi founder of the Content Marketing Institute, and Jay Baer, social media expert and author of Youtility.
AZIMA was designed specifically for:
AZIMA’s comprehensive annual membership includes:
- Monthly interactive marketing training sessions taught by world-class experts
- Monthly social networking events featuring informative and entertaining speakers
- Access to job boards and special programs
- Representation on issues of importance to the interactive marketing community in Arizona
- Discounts on tools, resources and national interactive marketing trade shows and expos
Improve your skills and take your career to new heights by joining the Arizona Interactive Marketing Association.
Please activate some Widgets.
- Oct 29Inbound Marketing - What it brings “IN”Some 75 guests attended AZIMA’s October program where they learned about the role of inbound marketing and the latest trends. Dan Tyre shared his insights.
- Oct 8Online Video – Engaging Ads Are Paying Off
- Sep 3Recap of August Program: Second Screen ExperienceAZIMA recently brought together a group of experts to highlight ways marketers and content developers are capitalizing on the second screen.