Arizona Interactive Marketing Association (AZIMA) is a nonprofit organization setting the standard in interactive marketing in Arizona through education, events, networking, scholarships, and recognition of excellence. Driven by an extreme passion for interactive marketing, AZIMA constantly seeks to raise the bar by improving our members’ understanding and application of industry best practices. Recognizing that all areas of interactive marketing work together to drive results, each interactive discipline—search, social, local, mobile, Web, email, display, video, lead generation, optimization, analytics—is integrated in our programs and events through the year.
Each year, with 10 monthly dinner events, the TIM Awards, and our holiday mixer, AZIMA brings the equivalent of a three-day conference like SMX or SES directly to our membership. Events feature the best and brightest from all over the country from big brands like Google, Facebook, Zappos, Exact Target, Groupon, and The Grammy Awards. Past presenters include industry experts Rand Fishkin, SEOmoz; Danny Sullivan, editor-in-chief Search Engine Land; Marty Weintraub, CEO of aimClear; Jonathan Salem Baskins author and columnist for Forbes and Advertising Age; Joe Pulizzi founder of the Content Marketing Institute, and Jay Baer, social media expert and author of Youtility.
AZIMA was designed specifically for:
AZIMA’s comprehensive annual membership includes:
- Monthly interactive marketing training sessions taught by world-class experts
- Monthly social networking events featuring informative and entertaining speakers
- Access to job boards and special programs
- Representation on issues of importance to the interactive marketing community in Arizona
- Discounts on tools, resources and national interactive marketing trade shows and expos
Improve your skills and take your career to new heights by joining the Arizona Interactive Marketing Association.
Please activate some Widgets.
- Sep 3Recap of August Program: Second Screen ExperienceAZIMA recently brought together a group of experts to highlight ways marketers and content developers are capitalizing on the second screen.
- Sep 2And the winners are…Countless hours, an unwavering work ethic, a desire to connect offline and an enduring commitment to improving the understanding and application of interactive marketing best practices – these are the things that make outstanding AZIMA board members. Nathan Kinkead and Cristie Reed are two prime examples of that, as both recently won the 2014 Outstanding Volunteer award.
- Aug 14Invasion of the Second ScreenAZIMA and Ad2 Phoenix will host a special program on Aug. 21 about the second screen experience that will feature a panel of experts who will discuss these enhanced experiences that drive engagement. AZIMA volunteer Dean Batson shares his perspective on how the second screen experience has already taken over.